| » SET AS YOUR AIM BUDDY ICON
1. Click the icon you wish to have other users
see and accept any further prompts.
- Additionally, save the image to your drive
and follow the instructions via AIM Properties
/ Buddy Icon.
| » SET AS WINDOWS XP USER ICON
1. Right click the image you wish to use.
2. Select 'Save Picture As' and save the image
to your hard drive.
3. Enter "User Accounts" under the
Windows XP Control Panel (Start>Control Panel)
4. Select the user name you wish to change
the picture for and select "change
5. Click "browse for more pictures"
6. Locate the image you just saved and select
it to set it as your image.